Follow these steps to ensure expedited processing of your order: clearly detail the item number, color code(s), description
of each item, quantity, price, imprint method, location of imprint, shipping method, ship-to address and in-hands date.
- Note your contact information including e-mail address.
- Artwork: Artwork or previous PO number, if repeat art, must be included with order.
Acknowledgement: The factory will e-mail you a confirmation that you need to approve. Make the effort to completely check for accuracy, as the order will be processed as indicated.
Proof: Always provide the approved designs with PO. Changes to approved proofs: if changes are made to the virtual proofs or product proofs after approval is received and production is in process, additional costs and delays in production time will be incurred.
Random samples: the Travel Diary sample kit consist of 3 random Notebooks or journals, each with a different imprint method and custom pages plus a few paper bags. Samples have no charge, with supplied shipped number. Please consider these will be send from our production facility in Mexico. If you prefer to ship thru us, a standard $52.50 (G) fee will be incurred.
Spec samples: may be purchased for $102.5 (G). Production time is 5 WD from art approval (shipping included).
Virtual samples: are free of charge, as the art meet the requirements specified in the Art Specifications section.
A period of 24 to 48 business hours for processing.
To ensure accurate, high-quality and prompt production of your order, specific art requirement is needed
1. Adobe illustrator CC is the required format
2. Adobe Photoshop CC & prior with art size at 300 DPI for printed artwork
3. Adobe InDesign
Virtual designs are Free (with supplied print ready artwork and vector logos). Recreation of non-print art or vector art cleanup is $60.00 / hour (G). charges are per hour, ½ hour minimum.
Trademarks: al copies or other materials submitted by customer for production purposes will be accepted as full compliant with all applicable laws regarding trademark service, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent, or similar protection.
Travel Diary assumes, no responsibility for determining who holds title to trademark.
All liabilities of this nature rest with the customer.
Standard production is of 15 to 18 WD (longer times may apply during peak season)
As producers each project carries a set-up cost depending on project specifications
Each product has its own recommended imprinting method (deboss, UV printing, DTF, PIC, foil imprint).
PMS match is available at certain percentages, depending on imprint materials.
- Credit Approval and Terms
All customers are subject to a credit check. It may become necessary to pay a deposit and/or the entire
order up front. All credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
Terms: 30 days from invoice delivery is standard.
Shipping and Handling
a. All products are shipped F.O.B. Mexico, unless noted.
b. Travel Diary suggested shipping method is to ship thru TD UPS account, as it offers a shipping incentive, which covers
a percentage of ground shipping expenses when done thru us (applies to UPS Ground only).
c. UPS is the preferred shipping company.
d. All orders will be shipped prepaid, freight billed on invoice.
e. Customers shipper number can be provided on all orders under request. Inconsistent or invalid third-party accounts will be changed to companies UPS account and billed to customer.
f. Expedited shipping is used upon customer request. Exact event dates must be supplied to Travel Diary to ensure timeliness
g. Orders will be shipped to the address indicated on the PO unless indicated by customer with corrected PO.
h. No shipments will be attempted without complete instructions and documentation.
Packaging & fulfillment
Items are shipped bulk and packaged in standard cartons; Travel Diary will not be held responsible for damages made in
All pictures in this catalog are for illustration, informational or editorial purposes only. Actual product may vary due to
product enhancement. Protected under the first amendment of the United Stated Constitution.
- Claims and Return Policy: Travel Diary values its customers and accepts returns of imprinted merchandise for credit (no refunds), less shipping and handling, within 30 days of shipment. Handling fee: a 15% handling fee may be charged for return merchandise.
- Trademarks: copy and trademarks in this catalog are used to demonstrate special product printing and do not constitute endorsement.
- Disclaimer: all products shown in this catalog are not necessarily “to size”. Our intention in all cases is to display product for imprint and finish characteristics
- Important Notes: all prices, specifications and terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice. All orders are subject to approval of travel Diary and are not binding until accepted by Travel Diary. We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. All orders are subject to availability of materials and component parts, and Travel Diary shall not be liable if unable to ship any order (s) due to material or product shortages.